First of all, aku nda mnyambut.. hehe.. I'm too OLD for it. *ye la tuu, dyy* xp
Anyway, to my FAMILY, COUSINS and FRIENDS, thanks aa for the GREETs ~ appreciate it so much.. you know like 90+ friends greet to me @ FACEBOOK *duii~ sikit~ hahaha.. ngalih jua membalas..* di TWITTER lagi nee. tapi aku inda active sana lagi. );
but I have a PRESENT from my physic mate! thanks GIRL! (x
(inside of the card)
manada ku tua! huhu.. btw, AMIN AMIN AMIN YA RABBAL ALAMIN~ (x
(back view) *can you see clearly? my bad~
actually ani.. '277' *creative kan..
*open new tab and type* xp
Its her! her name, SAIDATUL yg bagi this card.. TQ (;
addtional gives from her... I LOVE CHOCOLATES!!
*yummmy! (x
bubbly inside *gulp!*
just me eating it.. *OMG! I'M CHUBBY! ); *
eh GUYS! you know what ARTIST BRUNEI greet aku kali aa.. hehe.. THANKS to DILLAH, THE SEEDS and MARIA... "sekadar~" nya abangku. hahaha! skati la.. xp


and ADEK AJWADI,cnephew for his smile and also wearing a GREEN pyjamas tonight.. haha..
CUTE!
lastly, thanks to my mum, who bought me this one! you know batah dah inda minum minuman ane. xp *gurrp! aaah!* hahaha.. nada deh my mum selalu mmbali kalau ya balik dari bbisnes..
salam.




0 comments:
Post a Comment